29.4.11

19th June's Canteen Day!

Its coming..coming..coming soooon! My school, Hin Hua High School's Canteen Day is dropped on the 19th of the June two-thousand-eleven. And I'm here to promoting this event! Have you guys get the tickets/coupon? Don't miss up the chance to have fun here, because we didn't held canteen day every year! There's more and more delicious foods and games on the day. I'm there serving everyone, at the S1ACI vendor stall. Hurry up! Get you coupons now from me (: Each coupon cost Rm 10, I left RM 150 only, early birds get worms. hehhh ;p

Date: 19th of June 2011
Time: 8a.m. - 2p.m.
Place: School Premises
Address: 141, Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, 41200 Klang, Selangor D.E. Malaysia.
Fyi kindly visit our school webbie. http://www.hinhua.edu.my

Ps: Our school's now executing 'Recycle Event' , kindly bring on yours shopping bags, because plastic bags are not provided and not allowed to appear in the school (:




Follow me on Twitter if you're the one of the member! http://twitter.com/VillLicious

No comments:

Post a Comment