5.5.11

Love's in the air!

I'm really miss blogging! But I'm so busy nowdays, busy hanging out and busy prepare for the coming exam. hmmmmp..But I'm still gonna sacrifice my nap time to write this post! :)

I've been a lot of places these days, I went Genting Highlands, Sunway Pyramid and The Pavilion, and I've watched 3 movies at TGV and GSC cinemas! Seems like my schedule's fulled of entertaint. Lol.

The first movie's The Roommate. Watched it with my gorgeous sister. There's Blair Wardolf in this movie, and we both love Gossip Girls! (:

Next's A Chinese Ghost Story! Watched it with him :p (wonder who's 'him'? heeheee :p read down then!) This movie's so hilarious..if you haven't watch yet, please go to the cinema now! Don't ever missed it !

Last! Its The Thor, its still with the secret one :x I love Thor this movie, and the guy actor's so soo handsome, looks like David Beckham! Lmao! :D

And I'm so gonna watch The Fast & Furious 5 soon! Keep waiting for it, and the cinema keep on fully booked! Fml. Its looks great! Pray me a seats please :(

Btw, I'm here wishing Blythe Happy 17th Birthday! Have a blast this year :) Wish you with your hubby boy will together till the end of this world :) Love ya sister!
See! The sweetest couple ;p @Brian Goh @BlytheEn
Happy seventeenth my dear sister :) xoxo






-


so are you curious about who's the secret one? Hehhh.

1


2


3

Taaa-daaaaaa! :) He's my hubby boy, Mr.Dixon ! I love him..because he love me more than I do :* *hugggs* I'll remember this day, 2nd of May :) Let's walk through this road together baby.





Check out Twitter now guys! Follow me up! http://twitter.com/VillLicious


No comments:

Post a Comment