12.4.11

120411

My lousy edit :x

I'm busy nowdays, I'm just free on weekends. So busy, everything mess me up! Btw, I'll just calm myself down by having fun with friends and family. Each week I went club for once, and I went Maison last saturday. Maison's abit dissapointed me, maybe cause of wrong timing? I went with my sister for the first time. LOL I don't like the people inside there, hmmmmp! (forget bout it)

Okay, skipp! I've been busy for weeks cause of those crazy homework and those teachers. (Know what? They made me afraid of homeworks -.-) And, finally I'm free to blog now! hehhh :) I've got somethings to share here, few days ago I'm in relationship. But after 4 days I'm in relationship with single. Why are love so complicated? hahaa. Anyway, I'm fine..I don't want this relationship although he's rich. I felt so unreal like a perfect nightmare. So, I wish all the friends around me stay strong. Fight for love, don't ever cry for it, it don't deserve your tears. CHILL! Especially to bestie.

I've repeating this song for weeks! Lmao. Because this is really awesome :) Listen up!
All Time Low - The Wanted


Work or health? I choose health!
Have you ever wonder what does it take to achieve balance between work and health? I would love to know where do I stand, don't you? Thanks to Nestle, we are able to take the profiler test to a journey of self-discovery towards improvement. Discover a few simple truths and build towards a healthier and balanced lifestyle. Take the Nestle Wellness Profiler Test today to find out if you’re an Advocate, an Investor, a Manager or a Hopeful and gain valuable insights to your approach towards nutrition and health. Here’s to the start of a new year, and to a healthier you!
With Nestle, you are able to take a profile test to a journey of self-discovery and improvement.#NestleProfiler!

Twit me! http://twitter.com/VillLicious . Enjoy reading my page (:

No comments:

Post a Comment