25.4.11

Mua Cosmetics.

I feel boring to the max! My mind stop working because I didn't use it. Lol.. I was thinking to have a make-up tutorial, but I'm freaking lazy plus my camera don't really nice in zoom capture. :( So, I'll just show everyone mua cosmetics. :)
So did you guys curious about what cosmetics I'm using? ;p I'm gonna show up all of my cosmetics, look down! Exciting?! Hehh.. Let's get it started.

Here's my Cyber Colours Gey Eyeliner Black from Sasa.
This is my fav eye shadow by Mabelline. I love this set because there's brown and gold :p get it from Watson!
This is my Eye-lashes glue. I gotta give it a *thumbs up*! I've tried a lot eye-lashes glue before, but this is the best. Although its no brand? :) I just get it from Sg.Wang, a shop sell every cosmetics. Idk what name its.
Here's two different brush. The first one I bought from Sinma, at first I just test it, but I realise its nice. And the second one's from Sasa, its Canmake orange brush. I just apply some on my cheeks.
My fav BB Cream. Quite nice! Get it at Watson :) (its deep blue in colour)
The Magnum Volum Mabelline Mascara. Veryyy nicee! But mine's gonna finish, feel like getting another brown mascara soon ;)
I have only 2 make-up brushes. Because idk what brushes to get. hmmmmp, I think this 2 its enough for me! Big brushes for brush, small one for the eyeshadow.. Fml. I'm not that good in make-up.
 The Rimmel Dreamy Lipstick & The Kiss Me - Honey (My new stuffy, and I'm in love with it)


Love my make-up? Get this all stuff up now :) Start to make-up today, be a gorgeous woman! Btw, are you having a BB a.k.a Blackberry ?
No matter what kind of social creature you are, there’s a Berry that’s bound to fit your lifestyle! Discover What Berry Are You today. This time. Bigger, better and definitely a whole lot Berrier! Win tickets to the Yuna Inspired Secret Concert together with other berry good prizes to come. Click for more info and start sharing this berry fun website today!




Get a Twitter account today dudes :) There's lot of fun in Twitter. Tweet me up and follow me now! http://twitter.com/VillLicious

1 comment: