18.4.11

Starbucks & Milk Bangsar!

I'm a super-duper Starbucks lover! Heeee :) I'm so in love to Chocolates Cream Chips.

I usually have my drinks one week once. This time, I went with the sister! hehh. She's starting to in love with it! We're crazy, keep on camwhore at the Starbucks. Everyone's there, seems like we're promoting the drinks. LOL
We're the sister! ;p
We love camwhoreeeeeeeee! *screammm* Lmfao.
I know she's prettier :( But, I'm taller! hahaha ( crazy - ing )
Of cause I'll not forget to get myself some new stuff! You know I hearts new stuff! (: I get myself a new accesories and a black flats. ( satisfying, but heartache because I've wasted again )

skip..
-
-

Its night, my Party mood's turning on. I can't force myself to stay at home. LOL I miss the feel in clubs! hahaa. So, I date them out to MilkClub @ Bangsar again! :D Junior, WeiHong, Ferlyn and Me! Another K-pop night. I saw peoples twit about, K-pop's Korean pop, aren't Klang pop. Feel so sarcastic! Hmmmmp. Forget bout it. ehhh ;p
 CAMWHORE AGAIN and AGAIN! We're the crazy bitchies! Lmfao!
Ps: Ignore my triple same face :p I got no idea what to pose! hahaha. Someone's acting cute and someone act like a Nerd! silly... speechless. x)
Jr's trying to grab my hair to become his mustache! Grrrr... Omfg
WeiHong said : Jr, I love you so much!
Junior said: Oh, really?! I'm so so shyyyyy!
hahahahaha! Don't kill me after you both saw this ;x



That's all. Another weekend past like this. :p My life's getting bored :( Without man, without friends.. blablabla..whatever. (: face it!


Be my followers on twitter guys, talk to me :D http://twitter.com/VillLicious If you're a BB user, tell me and add me in bbm,let's start our conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment