3.4.11

Kpop Night @ Milk Club Bangsar!

We rock the party yesterdat night! Cheeers*! Kpop event's happened @Milk Club Bangsar yesterday. We did enjoyed there. The first time I went to Milk although its beside Mist?! hahh :p Dj.Reeve and Dj.Voize's spinning all the Kpop songs mixed with club hitz! Its awesome :) GD TOP ! I'm lovin it !

 Junior Lee and Vill Ngiam's in da house! Let's rock this partayy :D ( ignore my chubby cheek! I seriously hate it soo soo much :( omfg )

The Drunktard Couple! *laugh laugh laugh* Ferlyn LA and Dj.Voize!

Hey sexy bitch :D Vill Ngiam w/ Ferlyn LA. We're still the best club partner all the way from Sunway to Bangsar! What's NEXT?! Watch out clubbers! Here we come :) (look at her face! As red as a berry. Lol! Drunktard! :p Btw, she gonna grab my necklace away :( because I got the as alike as his hubby necklace! Hah! No idea *run*)

Hi party peoples! Enjoy ya'll party ? :)


Poke them! Like their comment! Comment excessively on Facebook today!


Linda: Wow! Tiffany in a relationship on Facebook!
Nick: Really?
Linda: Go Like their status now!
Nick: But it’s costly to surf with my phone…
Does this scenario sound familiar to you? I know. I know. We are guilty for being victims for this. But you are not going to believe what DiGi has for us.. How do you like the sound of surfing Facebook excessively for only RM1/day? You got that right! One Ringgit only! So how do you Facebook? Facebook a little or facebook a lot, there is a DiGi Internet plan for all. SMS FACEBOOK to 2000 for the plans (Digi subs only). For more info: #DiGiFBAnniversary

Heeees! Done my posting! Stay turned! :) Follow me up @http://twitter.com/VillLicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment