13.4.11

Yours Truly.

Girl's talk!

Hey sister, I used to call you like this, but it doesn't seems well. I means, I used to call you as sister few years ago, but now we're just 'friend'. We used to stick together before, but now we're walking our own way. Today, I've just received a piece of paper wrote about yours true words in heart. I'm glad you're still concern about me (: I got your words girl.

Since last year, we're study in difference classes. You got your new friend, and some of the causes made me leave you alone. Sorry for leaving you, maybe because our mind keep changing. Feels like I'm keep climbing up, but I never stop to have a look back. Maybe different thinking? Sometimes I wonder why, why am I going so fast? What I've gained?

Sorry girl, for being strange. I'm glad to read your words, thanks for being my friend. Stay cheerful! I know you will, although you're being alone. Perhaps I know what am I doing and appreciating. And yeah, yours birthday's coming soon. What should I do? :( I know I'm always being a bad friend.

You know I loved you I miss both of us.


Hey blogwalker! Let's sign up as a Churper today! You can earn more except nuffnangs! You just need to ready get rewarded by sharing news to your friends (: Sounds nice? SO JUST SIGN UP!
ChurpChurp! For more informations


Tweet me. http://twitter.com/VillLicious

No comments:

Post a Comment