17.1.11

The pressie of sixteen!

Hye peeeps! Im back, I've said that I'll be update my sixteen pressie on this post. And Im updating now :D Although my birthday is 1st of February, but I can't wait to buy myself a pressie. This year, I bought two! Guess what? The best pressie I never get.

Blackberry Bold 2. I think this is worth to get it. Because its really nice! I love this.

And the second pressie is another bracelet bought from Aeon. I love Gold, black, white mixed up together, it looks pretty :)

Say ciaoz to old phone! CIAOZ! I'll miss you seriously :D

Nowdays, Im busy fighting with the BB. Still researching the BB, almost done I think. But idk why it cut my credit like one day more than rm 5? Wtf? Bankcruptcy! Someone tell me why? Hmmmmmm..


Follow My Twitter Up :) http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam
Here's my BBpin, add me up. But tell me who are you :D 22033231

No comments:

Post a Comment