11.1.11

Imma BB's Fans!

Going crazy now, Im keep thinking of my BB. Lmao.. Like a BB fans! :D I hope I can get it as fast as possible, hope can get it in this week la. I'd already prepare all things for my upcoming BB. I'll buy alot covers to protect it. And Im currently searching for the Blackberry themes. Awwwwwww. I know Im lil bit crazy now, don't laugh me. Hahaah ;x

Blackberry Bold 9700. Im getting the Black one!
Red Themes,
Channel Themes.
 Blossom Themes.
Louis Vuitton Themes.

And here's the covers. So colourful :D
This purple covers really attracted me. Where can get this? D;



While I get my BB, I'll post it up here. Can't wait to get it. Fml :( This is the present for my sixteen birthday this year, I bought with my own money :D heheees.

Follow ME via Twitter: http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment