23.1.11

3 Movies for the week.

I've watched 3 movies in this week I guess. I think is this week or maybe last week, I went TGV Cinema to watch Faster, and yesterday I'd watched 天天好天 & The Tourist. I want to watch 笑着回家 actually, because everyone's promoting this movie for me. They said, this movie's nicer than 天天好天, because more funny. It's a singapore's movie. I'll get to cinema and watch it as fast as I can and share all my comments here! :D


Here's Faster, I love the actors. Lol. Dwayne Johnson so cool! And I love that girl, she's a killer too, but soo sexy and adorable.
Faster - Official Trailer

The Tourist by the sexy Angelina Jolie and the joker Johny Depp. I always remember Depp, because his movie 'The Pirates of The Carribean' is really nice. The Jolie is soo attractive like Megan Foxx!
The Tourist - Official Trailer

The last movie I watched is a Local movie. All the actors is malaysian :D Its touch enough and quite funny!
The Great Day - Official Trailer

This is the background music in the movie. Its nice!


You may go to cinema and watch these now! :D Trust me, you won't regret!




Follow Me in Twitter peeeps! http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment