29.1.11

88 Steamboat with the Classmates.

Friday night, I went 88 Steamboat Buffet @ Bukit Tinggi 2. Goshhh. I was like gained 5kg more after that night -.- fml. I regreted, why I ate so alot! I'll never go again. Lmao! The very first time I hang out with these guys. heheee. They're freaking cute and funny. I damn like my class monitor while he's acting cute. Lol. So let the pictures tell you what's happening that night ;)!

 We took all this things. Seems like these all is FOC -.- So we just take as much as we can.
The 'cute' monitor took these all butter throw on our table -.- wth? fatts!
And, we started to steaammmm! and BBQ.
Imma hungry D;
Everyone's having their own fun! :D
 We snapshoots nonstop!
And here's my dessert! Thanks for monitor giving me the full scoop! haha




I've lots of fun with these classmates! Keep it up, we still have 10 months to go. :D Btw, I wish to have a tattoo this year. I gonna tattoo this, design by my own. This wordings is meaningful for me. Love it!




Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment