10.1.11

Happy 16th Birthday Ferlyn Leigh Ann.

Happy Birthday To You Ferlyn Leigh Ann. You're officially sixteen now, growing older again ;) Wish that you love the present I chosen for you. It's her birthday, so its definitely alive. I'm glad to join her Birthday Party again, last year I did too.

Saturday afternoon, after fininshed appoinment at dentist's. I rush back home and prepare for going Aeon meet up all pretties.After reached there we shop for awhile and we did a crazy things after shop. All the peoples squeeze in a Honda! If im not wrong, is around 8 person. God..We like to be sandwiches.

After the torture during the journey to Ferlyn's house at Aman Perdana Klang. We finally reach! All of us was shouting after get down the car. Lol :D After took few pictures on the BBQ party, my olympus was going low battery. Grrrr. I forgot to charge, so I did not camwhore that day D; sighhhhh! I've got no pictures to upload. So just enjoy the pictures below :)
Her Golder Retriever. Salivars dog -.-

My camera stop service untill here, so just skip the bbq party. Let's talk about the after party ;) It's Coco Bana again. But this time was different, Ferlyn book the whole sofa down, and we got more than 3 chivas. So many friends come and celebrate her birthday at coco.
Happy Birthday Ferlyn.
 Sure Cj included here. :D

Wish you Happy Birthday again girl. Btw, Happy 1 year anniversary to Ferlyn and Cj Souljah. Happy always. :) My birthday coming soon too, luckily it drop on Chinesse New Year Holidays. Heeeheees. Im getting myself a pressie! Soon you'll know what it is. 1st of February, coming soon ;D


Follow ME via Twitter: http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment