6.11.10

Outing ♥

Outfit yesterday ;) Btw, I started my new life right now.The pictures show Mcphee is not permanent. ahaha. Im still Yumiko.

Day outing again :) I went Aeon yesterday evening. Lol..quiet late right? Because I waited friend for hours untill I fed up and cancel outing. But at last they ask me 5pm go Aeon movie, then I agree too. Haha :D

Watched Unstoppable this movie! Soo nice and exciting! You guys must go watch this movie. Ahaa :) Denzel Washington and Chris Pine was my favourite character too! Handsome guys! XD I gave 88% for this movie! Its awesome!

After movie, we went Sing K. But not sing at Aeon's greenbox. Lol..We go to the Centro's Neway! Quite funny..
Everytimes I went singk, I just sit at there and hear others singing. But yesterday was my first try, they force me sing! ahaha..I feel my voice quite disgusting ! But my friends still say nice. Omgee! At last, Im in love with singk..:D Anyway, thanks them for praising me! Heeeheees.

My friend bought me LIESE ! :D Thanks alot! I bought glossy brown..Idk why I choosen it, I think because my friend said this colour suit me. Soon aim going to dye! Excited xD



Follow ME via Twitter http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment