19.11.10

Cheras Halfway to Eurostar.

LOL. This title so funny..Wednesday night went Cheras pasar malam with my bestie Ferlyn. I got no money that time, cause didnt found any job. FML! Just accompany her go there for walk. There's so freaking full and hot! Traffic jam and Jalan jam..Haha ;D

She is a shoppaholic, bought two heels at there. I just can stand there and admire her! Hahaa. Because no money laa ! :x After that, we stop shop and sit back to the car. Back to sunway eurostar ;)

It's Wednesday, Ladies Night. But there are getting less and less people. Feel like so empty, big different with the Barcelona. Im still miss the feel when Barcelona still there. The night, there got Thailand singer come and perform for Eurostar. 3 Handsome and 2 Beauty. :D They do really sing well, but their english broken :x

Nice to meet the new manager, he is a active person. Better than those old manager. teee-heeees..and Dj.Jon :D Nice play !

Nowdays there are so many bitchies appear! Bitchies was like zombies all around us, we gotta fight till the end. Because this is the world human lives. I got alot friends, but there just only one who know me well. If someday, she betray me, I've got no idea to get mad on her..because she's my bestie at past, the one I can share out all my feels. People comes around goes around. This is the reality world, we need to face it. ;)


Follow ME via Twitter : http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment