30.11.10

My hearts heels ♥

Feel to intro my baby heels in this post. There are four heels is my favourite, I didn't wear usually.. Because I scare I'll spoil the heels. Lols.. But I gonna show you all my love, although Im tall, but I still in love with heels, they are so attractive.

The number one in my heart is this, bought it from Charles & Keith . I just bought it 2 weeks ago, still looks new. My lovee ;D

Here's my number two, I got few months didn't wear it. Because I'll looks like a giant if I wear this D; So I don't dare to wear it.. Lmaoo. Bought it from The Shoes Obssesion.

The top three is here, I like this shoes, but Im kinda lazy to wear this.. Need to tied up only I can walk..So I just love the design..heheee ;) Bought it from The Shoes Obssesion too.

Last, I love this design too..But I don't know why it looks like too tight somethings. Bought it from Aeon. ;D

They are my passion and im in love with it Can't wait to bought another new heels, but heels are always expensive..Fml ;(

Follow ME via Twitter : http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam

No comments:

Post a Comment