8.11.10

Chung Hua High School's Canteen Day.

Yesterday was Sunday! I woke up early in the morning to prepare for going Chung Hua Canteen Day. My friend Iverny's parents fetch me up when 8 o'clock. We went to pandamaran eat Bah Kut Teh. Quite delicious! But Im still on keep fit mood, so I didnt eat alot. Thanks to her parents for fetching and the delicious breakfast :-D

Chung Hua High School Front looks.
Under the small building are the Djs.
After eat, her parents fetch us to Chung Hua. The weather is quite hot that day, we keep sweating while walking here and there..We got Rm 30 coupon, but we've got no idea how to use it. Than we bought 3 bubble tea from Senior's students. And I took Rm 10 coupon go and bought a cute 3D love shape thinggy. Actually its somethings like 3D puzzle..kinda cute ;)
Here it is.

Around 12pm , we planning to go Aeon. Because the weather was freaking bad. After we reach Aeon, thinking to watch movies..but we didn't bring enough money. So I call my friend ask him to singk again. Hahaa. I waited him for so long ! 1 hours somethings he only reach Aeon, then we went Neway again. My friend's Neway members , he got 50% discount everytime! Cool!

 Singk till 11pm somethings my sore started get itchy. Omgosh..No more voice to sing after that. Soo lets get home and take a bath sleep ;) Thats all about yesterday. Lol..

5 more days to go..Its holiday! I want my hair get colour right now! Lol.. ;D Stay turned !






No comments:

Post a Comment