9.2.10

A Post for Mua Only Man.

To: Mua' Man , Py.

Hye Babe :)
I'm writing this post it's just for You.
it's not really suprise right ? :x
I wanna write a poem for you ,
but it's hard , because my essay poor .
Lols

I've been on this Earth already 15 years,
I've never met a cute guy like you.
you're soo Unique.
I love the way u treat me ,
I love that you always caring and keep accompany me
although that you're really tired
you make me smile ,
make me admire , jealous on you ,
make me can't stop to miss you everysecond !

I miss you Babe'

I hope that , we can walk along the long roads together forever,
I love to stick with you , like a Superglue ,
because I can't live without you.
if I forget to tell you I Love You ,
I hope that you will remember the love that we both share.
if I forget to tell you that forever is what I want,
I hope you will remember that forever is what we have got.
whether I say these words to you, or wait until you are here with me,
I will show you this forever, and these words will have no need.

Last,
I want you stay in my life ,
how much you mean to me , it's an unknow variable.
you're unique for me.


Babe , love you i'm really happy :)
我最幸福的事 是因为有你的存在 一直陪伴着我


From your beloved : Yumiko ,                       
the onlyone just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment