15.2.10

Happy Valentines Baby Boy.


yesterday was a wonderful valentines I ever had :)
I love you soo much.

this post less picture
because I din't took any picture :(

let's talk about yesterday - valentines day
about 6 pm , met Babyboy at Aeon
cinema was fulled like hell
alot couple went aeon for movie yesterday.
I met alot friends too , especially Mikiyo muimui :D ( she's cute )
let her saw dou my babyboy :x

we watched 2 movie yesterday,
alot movie fulled , so we watched this
first movie is - True Legend ( 8.00pm )
inside got Jaychou , but he's acting a calefe '
finished movie we walk around , then ntg to do ,
about 12 am , we just decide to watch another movie
we watched this - Valentines Day
both movie quite nice luu
especially Valentine's Day
because the day was 14/02
nicee . hahaa
about 2.15 am we just back ,
Lol , 1st time hang out with bf till midnight for watching a movie o.o

met my babyboy im so happie
love to hug him and kiss him XD
those girls don't hit me , I know alot girls like him
hahaha.
but , he's mine

we gotta meet soon ,
maybe it's tomorrow
tomorrow wanna went Aeon for movie again
days keep out Aeon , bored weih.
I wan't meet my babes and Baby Boy !
love yah , I've got a lovely Valentines
hope you too !

No comments:

Post a Comment