6.2.10

A 15th Celebration.

I love this part like me :x
Sorry For Din't Update my Blog for long time.
I had moved house last Saturday,
but today just set up the connection
now I just know that , Streamyx better then Wimax.
Around my new house don't have any celcome line ,
so my brother go and register Wimax.
but WTF so slow !

okay back to title :)
Last Sunday - 31st January
I went Sunway for my Birthday celebration.
abit dissapointed because some friends dint go.
like my Babe Jenri :(
but it's okay lak ,
im still have fun with others.
see them :D so cute . haha
went there , we start SHOP !
Blue bought a Superman's Shoes
damn expensive , but she is the first customers bought that shoes.
hahaa.

I just bought 4 things already waste Rm 150 +
because really expensive .
The Year of Heels
those bought from Asian Avenue
and I met Xian at there , she's working.
still lenglui , XD
after that we went Gasoline eat , saw dou Wei Ming -.-
where's my Present ! he's with his mummy :D
call you 2 come eat not play phone dahx :D
we ate alot ~
im going to fat , stop eating chocolates ler
about 5.30 pm we went Starbucks for chat , drinks and smoke.
see roxanne laugh so sweet XD
hahas . I love the weather after rain :)
so cool

about 7pm we take ktm back teluk gadong , but we miss the stop -.-
because blue say not that stop.
haha . we're so funny, we run to the door but when till the door
it's closing , we cant go out.
just wait for next stop then we straight go down.
we're lost , duno wad place is that , like kampung
after that , Blue's mum come and fetch us .
lucky her mum know where we are.
I first time miss a stop on ktm.
a good try XD

My 15th Birthday is all about shop and waste :x
I'd received a few present too.
thanks babes :)


The Only One - P y Babe
yesterday hang out with Py ,
went for BBQ .
He's toooooo Hyperactive !
non-stop singing , moving and talking
LOL
quite Cute , I wanna pinch his face.
hahahax
IMY Your Lips.
Thanks for the accompany always
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment