13.2.10

Happie Valentines New Year


More 2 Hours , Chinesse New Year is coming !
it also all of the couple loves ,
Valentines Day.

a be-earlier wishes to all of my friends,
have a nice CNY ,
when you all get the Angpau must share with me weih :D
wish you all enjoy your Holidays
and , wish all the single person will found your beloved during Valentines
and start your endless love :)

I've founded ,
hope he will be my best man.
Trust me , I'll be a good girlfriend for you , my Baby Boy.
sometimes I do somethings without your feel,
thanks for consider me.
I wanna prove it that I love you much then others
but I've no idea what to do x.x

Happie Valentines ,
hope tomorrow will be a nice day ,
i'm so excited to meet you Baby boy
and Happie CNY too,
wish you healthy and safety everyday.
Mwarks '

Buaiix ~
Have a Nice Day !
thats tonight will be a good good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment