8.2.10

Day Out with Sis

Yesterday went Aeon with sister.
she wanna buy some new clothes for Cny
summore we feel like wanna watch a movie ,
because long time dint went cinema jor :x

we watched this !
Woo-hoo :)
cinema was quite fulled , so many people waiting.
LOL
this movie alot funny part , but it's not really funny till can make all of us laugh out.
but it's a improve of malaysia movie
hahaas

before and after the movie ,
sis bought some clothes
quite expensive
this from VSG
and some clothes I dint took up the picture :x
then we went Mcd for a rest, because our leg is getting pain.

skip -

yesterday night was a nightmare ,
Stupid DIGI !
all service line down , arghhh
make me lost in Aeon for finding sister.
the phone keep cant call cant message anythings.
at last I met my brother and his Gf .
It's so Lucky , then we walk back home together ,
but my leg fucking pain , still wearing a heels run here there -.-

DIGI make problems
but we still need it.
hope don't get twice , it will make me more miss someone.
hahaaa , can't message with him is torturing my HEART :(
and yesterday saw Wendy babe !
she'd chg alot , become a mature woman jor :D
hope she with her Bf stay forever.
I miss my old Babes alot , long time dint met them d
hope somedays can hang out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment