18.6.11

Spring Garden Tropicana.

Went to Spring Garden Restaurant @ Tropicana Damansara yesterday night for join baby's friend's wedding dinner. First time went there, the place is really nice view and the wedding's quite grand. We're not really close to the bride that's why don't have their pictures here, too bad! :/

The Red Wine with Beryl's Chocolate, best match. ♥
Damn love this picture, capture by the hubby boy. hehe.. my hands! :D
The lights in the hall. Isn't it looks nice huh? The photographer's Vill Ngiam. hehee

The outif of yesterday: Did I looks nice here? Feel like the dress is so long. LOL.

The hubby with me, like so finally we have a close up picture :D Sweet right? hehe :) Love like there's no tomorrow! Lmao.

Btw, I'm just gonna wish the bride and groom happy marry, nice wedding! Forever love I wish my love can last long too, heees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment