26.6.11

Outings w/hub.

Hell yeah, its Vill again! I know there's nobody gonna miss me ;/ Alright, back to topic. Its a love story here, I know its bored to read my love story, but I just can't get enough for sharing my happiness! hehees..Okay, I've been hanging out everyday with the honey these days. There's no free time for blog and friends. oops, sorry guys ;/ Date me again please!

Ohya, I went movie with Mr.Nick today, its Green Lantern! I guess most of you guys watched it right? I give a big thumbs up :D I'm not a comicholic, but my boyfie do. Lol. I still like it, and I saw Serena Venderwoodso, she's damn gorgeous seriously. *admiringg*

After movie, baby take some shoot for me again. Thanks him, because I've got lots of pretty pics now on facebook! *weeeeeee*
Here's a small one taken by a friend yst. I love it, and I kept it on my purse everyday for keep my love always with me. *hearts* Btw, happy 27th day hubby, I'll always there for you when you need me. *no lies* Sorry for being stubborn, but you know I love you isn't it? :)


Peeps, I gotta sleep now, there's school tmrw, night universal!

No comments:

Post a Comment