5.6.11

A New June.

Like so finally I'm blogging again. Sorry peeps, I'm busy working, dating and travelling now days. heh :) It's a different and good June for me. May its so finally passed away, because I feel that May really hate me. There's too many bad things happen in May, I'm suffered!

Btw, I'm in relationship with someone, that's not the one I posted previously. I really like this guy, his name is Nic, Nicholas Mok :) Its so dissapointed I got no chances to take any pictures with him, because he always complaining about his self that doesn't looks nice can't take picture. Rofl! Anyway, if you're one of my facebook friend, you'll know who's Nick. Oh, did I mention that he's a blogger too, but he quited blogging long time ago :/ I wish he will back to blogging. Hehh :)
I'm writing this post in Starbucks now, accompany baby work. He's a part timer in Starbucks Aeon Bukit Tinggi. He made a different drinks for me that Starbucks menu didn't shown up. Yeayyy, it really taste good :D
Hey yeah, I'm still playing Churpchurp here. hehee :) I'm gonna get more earnings! Lol. Lame. I got nothing to do now, just simply posting. hahaha!

Oh ya! I went Secret Receipe just now. My babyboy intro me the Chocolate Indulge cake. It taste really good. Gosh..baby make me gaining fats! Rawr!

Alright, I'm gotta go for work now @ The Chapter Cafe Botanic. Feel free visit me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment