7.5.11

Cash flew again!

Ohmygod! Cash flew again! I'm keep spending out my money, my purse is damn empty now. ( butterfly fly out when I open the purse, same as the Mr.Bean cartoon. Lol ) I'm a shoppaholic, I don't save money. The only term I'll save money's because I'm saving for some targets..Fml. Yeah I know I'm a failure, keep wasting money on those girl stuffy, but I just can't get enough :( Sorry mum and dad!

This week my cash flew because I bought 1 heels and 3 tops. Isn't expensive, but I'm isn't rich too!
Nowdays I'm so in love with laces! heeeee ;p
And my new favourite heels! Love it so fcuking much :)
and my new favourite nail's colour - Nude! looks lovely.


I need more cash! I need yours help peeps :( Can you help me to click those Ads on top of my blog? I'm really appreciate it much! Thanks :) Btw, follow me up twitter! http://twitter.com/VillLicious Stay turned!

No comments:

Post a Comment