27.3.10

I ♥ HIM

yupe , as you know .

I HIM

Few months Im being his imperfect girlfriend 
Sorry Bii , I always didn't accompany you .
But I know you still me deeply right ?  :)

Start from next monday is mua school exam week
seriously , I had just study a few words only
The first day exam Chinesse , for chinesse private school ,
this subject was the most important.
but don't know I can pass or not ?
Pmr this year , and Uec
teacher keep teaching new things , less revision at all
a stress year , hope this year will be nice to me.
I don't want fail , I don't want see everybody show dissapointed faces to me.
I promise , I will try all my best = )

Thanks for babes and Bii 's accompany me , when Im down with stress.
Hearts

It's time to sleep , tomorrow morning going jogging with family.
Im still in keep fit process - ing
laugh* laugh*

You leave me breathless ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment