14.3.10

Eurostar ♥

Having a ♥ly night at Eurostar Saturday
and I met Xian :D
first time talk to her like that,
abit paiseh .
hahaa
I went with my babyboy,
and alot friends.
:)
met alot long time dint meet's friends there
yesterday I drink alot , more then the past I drink
Chivas . lols
but I haven't drunk ,
the most clear is me between us.
they all mabuk like WTF
keep talking nonsense , feel like wanna slap them
hahaa , and the driver drive so fast.
sit his car like throwing the life out.
suak , forget it O.O


and yesterday I with Blue stand soo high on the club
infront the dj's stage , Hahaa
dancing there
Woww ' all guys under us
we're the winner xD

after that , we bck to sleep early
dint yamcha with wugui.
LOL
I miss her :x
hahaha
excited for next club ,
maybe next week ? Maison or Eurostar ?
teeheeee.

I miss my babyboy too.
I him soo much then those ex
BLEK. bite your lips

hmmm ' I don't feel anythings to blog nowadays
all post like talking club.
cause I dint went anywhere
LOL
sorry about that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment