31.3.10

Guess Spec

Yesterday I just got this spectacle
love it shooo much
cause so nicee =)

Guess Spec ,
but so expensive
the original prices is Rm 6xx ,
after 55% discount , I got a better prices - Rm 375
but added that glass also nid Rm 500 like that.
Omgosh , mum give a black face to me :x

hahaaha .
sorry luu , mummy .__.
cause I need a nice spec mah .
don't want a NERD spec 
teeheee xD

Tomorrow don't need go to school !
so no need exam tomorrow.
today just finish my maths exam ,
see my books !
feel can breath already =D
more 2 days exam , after exam no eyes to see my result x.x

DEAD AND GONE

Today so free and boring ,
soo I'd taken alot snapshot :)
so long didn't take my own snapshot d
still have alot haven't upload today ,
keep till next post just put luu .
haha . feel free leave a comment to me.
Thankss

Yumiko Py 

No comments:

Post a Comment