30.6.10

Toy Story ♥


Toy Story 3
I watched it last saturday .
It's so touch and awesome :)

So hope to see Toy Story 4 coming up ,
But I think it wont have this chance .
Because , those toys not belong to Andy's anymore.

This story is talking about ,
Andy is growing up ,
He had to go for university ,
But he can't bring all the toys along , except Woodie.
So that , he think to keep them ,
But the toys get Andy's mum throw away with rubbish.
At last , the toys ran to the Sunnyside boxes ,
The way to the Kindergarden.
Then , they met alot new toys there .
But they get bully by them :x
Pity toys .
And Woodie save them ,
they get back home on time before Andy leaving ,
They get send to a cute lil girl name Bonnie.
A good master to take care them ,
Andy unwilling to give Woodie to the lil girl .
But , at last they seperate .

Soo touch right :)
Go cinema for this movie ,
then you'll know what im talking about .
Heeeeeees *

40 mins more it's July ,
That means , I've been together with my Baby 7 months.
He break my record . :D

Boy , I You So .

No comments:

Post a Comment