7.6.10

It's Holiday ! ♥


Finally , it's holiday now.
Last saturday went Aeon with superman and met many babes there.
And I wasted alot money too ,
My purse left Rm 10 only :x

Movies , movies !
How long I dint went cinema for movies ?
 Saturday watched Prince of Persia and Nightmare on Elmstreet.
Lucky still got ticket , and they dint check my ic ;D

Before movies , went oldtown for brunch .
Heeeeees*
Too bad , don't have my favor bun , so eat others.
Then we left and go movies liaws.
Nightmare on Elmstreet , soo disgusting ,
I keep get shocked , cause the sound heards scary.
A nice thriller .
and Prince of Persia ,
also nice what , but I got nothing to say :x

Superman bought me a Teddy Bear !
His name is Small Py ♥.
Hugggg him everynight !
;)

Night went Ferlyn's house , we went Eurostar together.
There's an event - Freedom360
a Dj came from U.S play the music that night.
Dj Chris Cuts and Dj Souljah.
His music so awesome.
Met alot clubs friends too.
Fun night ♥

 Holidays was fun but bored :(
Especially my purse during empty season .
Hope can go Genting net week !
Yeayyy !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment