12.2.11

2011's To Get List

If you're following my blog, sure you know that every year I'll make my self a 'To Get List'. Lol! This name's funny. Last year I wish to get myself a BB, now I got it :D This year, I wish to get myself 3 thinggys! But the total cost isn't that cheap. :( So I must work on holiday only can I bought these all.

I want to get myself a wordings tattoo at first! :) I wish to get a tattoo since I'm fourteen. This wordings is adorable and simple. Heheee :)

Second, I need a clutch or maybe a handbag? No idea :) I'm searching for Longchamp's bag. It looks really nice. But maybe some of them didn't sold in M'sia yet. Sadcase! :( See this pretty bags!
This cost Rm 1k above. But so so nice! :) If I'm rich, sure I'll buy this. heees!
This 2 looks alike. I love this two colours. :) Cost Rm400-500. Urghh! I want it! Wishing.. :D

Lastly, here's a watch from Casio, Baby-G Metallic Red! It do looks sporty, but I like it :) It did attracted my eyesball. Lmaoo! Rm400+ if i'm not wrong :D


These is all I want for 2011. :) how about you? What's your 'To Get List'?

No comments:

Post a Comment