3.9.10

Today was FRIDAY.

After 5km cross-country race, I feel so damn exhausted. Although I didn't run, at least I still walk through the race! Grats me ;-)

Mua's superman birthday just passed by, we haven't went out anywhere celebrate. Maybe going Genting with him alone. Feel so romantic and exciting! heeeees ;) Awwwwww! Btw, pmr trial exam coming next monday, But I got not enough preparedness. Just try my best there!

Tonight hang-out with my lovely sister and brother. We gonna watch PIRANHA 3D tonight! Excited, cause heard friends say that movie is awesome :D I'll share my comment next post, stay turned!

Sorry that, I've long time didn't update new post. Because Im lazy and don't know what to post here. Forgive me ;x



Im join Twitter now, follow ME via twitter ;) http://twitter.com/YumikoNgiam . Tweet me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment