20.4.10

LIFE ♥


Our loves never end up !
ENDLESS LOVE 

17th April ,
went Eurostar once again.
but , this time was totally different .
 first time , went in and just sit there get some drink with babe .
and this is the first time I try so hard just get inside
stupid bauncer , hope you get fire soon ~
your words like bullshit !

I went just for meet my babe ,
don't blame me oowhs
I know I had promise that wont go clubs in 1-3 months
ps :D

Share some photos here
 Ferlyn and Cj

 Hohohooo .
so less blogging now , anyone miss my post ?
hmmm , Im here to tell those faker and spammer that ,
you just doing some childish works for wasting our's time.
my looks how non of your business right ?
I wont getting embarass for my looks ,
I just worry bout you , did you already get embarassed for your action ? 


SMILE . PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment